If you want to lead a healthy lifestyle, getting "in shape" and physically fit requires more than just cardio exercises and lifting weights. You also need to fuel your body with the right nutrition. In fact, nutrition is 80% of weight loss and human performance.
Working within the constraints of her own energy needs and gluten restrictions, Stephanie has developed a nutritional program that is all about eating proportionally balanced, nutritionally balanced, delicious foods.
The Just Right Eating™ program does not promote a "diet." It promotes a healthier way of eating for a lifetime. This program reduces the fat and calories, provides clean carbs and protein, balances nutrition, and offers the complete intake of the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
Through her Just Right EatingTM program, Stephanie provides:
- gluten-free eating advice and recipes
- restaurant menu consultations
- meal creation and delivery for individuals and athletes
- training advice/suggestions or one-on-one training
- a recipe book for delicious recipes that fit her Just Right Eating program
Whether you are an individual looking to lose weight, an athlete seeking peak performance, or a restaurant trying to cater to your gluten-free customers, Stephanie can help design a meal plan or menu that's just right for you.
Who Needs Just Right EatingTM Meals?
Individuals Who Seek:
- Serious weight loss
- Better weight management
- Improved athletic performance
- A leaner, healthier body
- Convenient meals
- Gluten-free foods
- Heart healthy meals
- Low-sodium meals
How Just Right EatingTM is Different
Stephanie sets herself apart from other meal delivery options. While other meal delivery services sell frozen or prepackaged meals, she delivers fresh that are ready to reheat and eat. Others services also provide a one-size-fits-all solutions, while Stephanie personalizes each meal plan to give everyone the calories and macronutrient breakdown they need.
- Stephanie has been in the fitness and nutrition industry for 20 years
- She has many years of sport and fitness nutrition education, knowledge and experience as well as healthy weight loss.
- She can easily designate your calorie consumption based on your goals. i/e. overall conditioning, weight loss, athletic performance.